All About Audius (AUDIO)

AUDIO is the native token that powers Audius, a free decentralized music streaming platform designed to reward artists for their work and remove intermediaries from the music creation and distribution process.

The Audius platform aims to offer artists more ways to monetize their work and reach fans, while having the option to retain full ownership rights. Compared to traditional music streaming platforms, Audius does not charge artists or listeners any fees to use the platform.

Artists can distribute their music on Audius and choose how they want to be compensated, with monetization options that include exclusive gated content and artist tokens offerings. Listeners get access to free, unlimited high-quality audio streaming and playback, in addition to exclusive opportunities to connect with and support their favorite artists.

In addition, artists and curators receive ~90% of generated revenue, which is transparently derived from the monetization offerings listed above, rather than plays or time spent listening. The remaining 10% is awarded to node operators and users who stake AUDIO, thus aligning the interests of artists and curators, listeners, and node operators.

What is Audius (AUDIO)?

Audius (AUDIO) has three primary functions: security, governance, and content access. Node operators can stake AUDIO to help secure the Audius protocol and participate in key governance decisions.

Artists can use AUDIO as collateral to create and distribute artist tokens, badges, and other offerings. Listeners can delegate tokens to artists of their choice in exchange for artist-specific rewards, including exclusive content, artist tokens, and more.

How to buy Audius (AUDIO) on Binance.US

Buy Audius (AUDIO) with Bank Transfer (ACH), Debit Card, or Wire Transfer. Trading is available on the AUDIO/USD and AUDIO/USDT pairs.

Download the Binance.US app to trade on the go: iOS | Android

Follow us on social media to stay up to date with Binance.US news and announcements:







Share this article: Link copied to clipboard!

You might also like...