OMG Network is an open financial infrastructure built on plasma.
An Open Financial Infrastructure Built On Plasma.
- OmiseGO is building global financial infrastructure on the OmiseGO Network, which uses a Proof of Authority consensus mechanism.
- Within the OmiseGO ecosystem, some of its components include a decentralized exchange, a liquidity provider mechanism, a clearinghouse messaging network, and an asset-backed blockchain gateway.
- The OmiseGO eWallet Suite enables users to build and integrate a front-end interface for different types of digital transactions.
- OmiseGO is also one of the core contributors to the development of Plasma, a framework to scale Ethereum.
- The OMG token is used as transaction fee for all of functionalities the platform provides.
This material has been prepared for general informational purposes only and should NOT be: (1) considered an individualized recommendation or advice; and (2) relied upon for any investment activities. All information is provided on an as-is basis and is subject to change without notice, we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any such information. Binance.US does NOT provide investment, legal, or tax advice in any manner or form. The ownership of any investment decision(s) exclusively vests with you after analyzing all possible risk factors and by exercising your own independent discretion. Binance.US shall not be liable for any consequences thereof.