Binance.US today announced a free Tax Statements portal that allows users to easily export their taxable crypto transactions to third party platforms.
The free Tax Statements portal, available to all Binance.US customers, features new tools to help customers prepare their crypto taxes. Learn how the Binance.US Tax Statements portal can help you access your transaction history and sync your crypto activity to trusted third party tax platforms.
- The new Tax Statements portal brings all of Binance.US’ crypto tax tools into one convenient place.
- Use the Tax API Key tool to connect your Binance.US account to third-party tax and accounting platforms.
- Use the existing Export Statement tool to generate and download ready-to-use statements that contain your Trade, Deposit & Withdrawal, Buy & Sell, OTC, and Distribution activity.
Get a summary of your crypto activity
The Tax Statements portal features two important tools to help customers generate, export, and download their Binance.US transaction history: the new Tax API Key tool and the existing Export Statement tool. Learn which tool is right for your individual filing needs.
Binance.US Tax API Key tool
Binance.US customers who use third party tax reporting platforms can use the Tax API Key tool to share their crypto transaction data. The new Tax API Key tool offers wide compatibility with most third party tax reporting platforms.
We worked closely with TaxBit, a crypto tax and accounting platform, to ensure Binance.US customers can generate free, ready-to-file tax forms by connecting their Binance.US account to TaxBit.
Binance.US is part of the TaxBit Network. TaxBit supports 500+ cryptocurrency sources via API and CSV upload. Customers filing as individuals can consolidate cryptocurrency data across any platform within the TaxBit Network.
For step-by-step instructions, follow our guide on How To Generate Your API Tax Key. Once you have your API Tax Keys, you’ll be able to connect your Binance.US account to TaxBit and other third party platforms.
Please note that Binance.US does not endorse any tax and accounting platforms. Customers should do their own research to determine which platform works best for their specific needs.
Binance.US Export Statement tool
Binance.US customers who are preparing to file their tax returns can also generate and download their own transaction history using the existing Export Statement tool.
This tool allows Binance.US customers to generate and download annual and quarterly reports that include all transaction history, including buys and sells, deposits and withdrawals, over-the-counter (OTC) trades, and distribution activity.
For step-by-step instructions, follow our guide on How To Export Your Transaction History.
How to access the Tax Statements portal on Binance.US
Binance.US customers can access the Tax Statements portal at any time on desktop or the mobile app.
- Log in to your account and hover your cursor over your User Profile on the top right side of your screen.
- On the drop-down menu, select Tax Statements.
On iOS or Android
- Open the Binance.US app and tap the User Profile icon on the bottom navigation bar.
- Under the Account section, tap on Tax Statements.
How do I know what is taxable? How do I calculate gains and losses? How much do I owe in taxes?
For additional information on cryptocurrency taxes, including downloadable links to relevant cryptocurrency tax forms, visit our Cryptocurrency Tax Reporting 101 page.
- Cryptocurrency Tax Reporting 101 (FAQ)
- How To Generate Your Tax API Key (FAQ)
- How To Connect Your Binance.US Account to TaxBit (FAQ)
Disclaimer: BAM Trading Services Inc. (“Binance.US”) does not provide tax advice. We recommend contacting a tax professional for your specific tax situation. This article is for educational purposes only.