Binance.US will support the VeChain (VET) network upgrade & hard fork.
- The VeChain network upgrade & hard fork will take place at VeChain mainnet block height of 9,254,300, or at approximately 2021-06-07 08:00 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals of VET will be suspended starting from approximately 2021-06-07 07:00 (UTC).
- The trading of VET will not be affected during the upgrade.
- The VeChain network upgrade & hard fork will take place at VeChain mainnet block height of 9,254,300. The estimated time is for users’ reference only and is subject to change depending on block propagation times.
- Binance.US will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding VET in their Binance.US accounts.
- The VET network upgrade & hard fork will not result in new tokens being created.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for VET once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
For more information on the network upgrade & hard fork, please refer to the following:
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. Binance.US will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.Thanks for your support!