Binance.US will support the VeChain (VET) network upgrade & hard fork.
- The VeChain network upgrade & hard fork will take place at VeChain mainnet block height of 9,254,300, or at approximately 2021-06-07 08:00 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals of VET will be suspended starting from approximately 2021-06-07 07:00 (UTC).
- The trading of VET will not be affected during the upgrade.
- The VeChain network upgrade & hard fork will take place at VeChain mainnet block height of 9,254,300. The estimated time is for users’ reference only and is subject to change depending on block propagation times.
- Binance.US will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding VET in their Binance.US accounts.
- The VET network upgrade & hard fork will not result in new tokens being created.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for VET once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
For more information on the network upgrade & hard fork, please refer to the following:
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. Binance.US will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.Thanks for your support!
This material has been prepared for general informational purposes only and should NOT be: (1) considered an individualized recommendation or advice; and (2) relied upon for any investment activities. All information is provided on an as-is basis and is subject to change without notice, we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any such information. Binance.US does NOT provide investment, legal, or tax advice in any manner or form. The ownership of any investment decision(s) exclusively vests with you after analyzing all possible risk factors and by exercising your own independent discretion. Binance.US shall not be liable for any consequences thereof.