This article was updated on April 21, 2023, for accuracy and clarity.
Binance.US - America’s home to buy, sell, trade, and convert digital assets with some of the lowest fees in the industry - today unveiled its new staking platform, Binance.US Staking, with an “auto-restake” feature. Through this new platform, customers can stake a broad selection of tokens while generating competitive rewards rates.
Binance.US Staking will also allow customers to automatically restake the rewards they receive on a weekly basis. The dashboard and user experiences were designed to provide best in class solutions so users can more easily track their earned staking rewards.
“We’re putting our seed round funding to work and keeping our promise to introduce new products and services that customers want,” said Brian Shroder, President and CEO of Binance.US. “Staking represents the first of many new innovations that empower consumers to do more with their money.”
Staking is one of the most popular ways for crypto holders to grow their funds without trading. Independent staking can be a daunting process, especially in volatile markets, which is why Binance.US simplifies the staking process through a user-friendly interface, allowing customers to stake and auto-restake in only a few clicks.
As with all our products, we built our staking platform with important security and safety features in mind. When customers stake on Binance.US, we initiate the staking process on their behalf and securely store their assets in offline cold storage wallets and stake them to nodes run by our third-party staking providers.
Multiple supported Proof-of-Stake cryptocurrencies are available immediately on Binance.US Staking, including Audius (AUDIO), Avalanche (AVAX), BNB, Cosmos (ATOM), Livepeer (LPT), Solana (SOL), and The Graph (GRT), with more supported tokens being added to the platform in the near future.
The staking process may vary depending on the cryptocurrency network. For example:
- ETH is deposited into an audited smart contract, which is then binded to third-party nodes. In this scenario, binding refers to the delegation of governance rights.
- VET staking rewards are inflationary, and automatically earned simply by being held in our wallet. We pass VET staking rewards onto customers who elect to stake their VET.
- ALGO staking is done directly on the network and does not require a third-party service provider.
Binance.US Staking is the destination of choice for customers looking to maximize earnings rewards on their assets. To get started with Binance.US Staking, click HERE.
- Staking Homepage
- How to Stake and Unstake Crypto on the Binance.US website (Tutorial Video)
- How to Stake and Unstake Crypto on the Binance.US app (Tutorial Video)
Follow us on social media to stay up to date with Binance.US news and announcements:
Note: This article was last updated on August 11, 2022 to update the APY estimate.