Explore the enhanced Buy & Sell Crypto With USDT feature on the Binance.US mobile app, which allows customers to use third-party payment providers to purchase crypto and convert crypto to fiat with ease.
As Binance.US completes its transition to a crypto-only exchange, we’ve replaced USD with USDT, a stablecoin pegged to the U.S. dollar, as our new base asset for transactions.
With this transition, we’re excited to introduce our enhanced Buy & Sell Crypto With USDT feature on the Binance.US mobile app, which allows customers to buy or sell any of our 150+ supported cryptocurrencies with USDT. Binance.US users may now use third-party payment providers like MoonPay* to purchase crypto and convert crypto to fiat with ease.
The enhanced Buy & Sell Crypto With USDT feature is now available on the latest version of the Binance.US app, and will be available on our website at a later date.
- While Binance.US is a crypto-only exchange, USDT has replaced USD as our base asset. Use USDT to instantly buy and sell 150+ different cryptocurrencies on Binance.US.
- From the Binance.US app, you can now fund your USDT balance by simply depositing USDT or converting another cryptocurrency for USDT.
- Buy USDT through integrated third-party payment partners like MoonPay, which supports convenient payment methods (debit card, credit card, Apple Pay, and Google Pay).
- Sell USDT through payment providers like MoonPay to convert crypto to fiat into your bank account.
Binance.US customers who choose to use MoonPay may onboard independently with MoonPay, solely at MoonPay’s discretion, to become MoonPay customers. All customers are required to pass MoonPay’s established KYC and risk management procedures, as well as accept MoonPay’s terms and conditions.
Buying Crypto with USDT
Binance.US customers can now utilize our Buy & Sell Crypto With USDT feature. Here’s how it works:
- Fund Wallet With USDT. From the Binance.US app, select Buy, then choose an integrated partner service to purchase USDT. MoonPay is available at launch, with more payment providers to come.
- Choose a Payment Method. If you select MoonPay, you will be redirected to their website from our app to complete your USDT purchase. Once you have successfully completed the purchase, USDT will be delivered to your Binance.US account via the TRX network. Supported payment methods include debit/credit card and mobile payments.
- Buy Crypto With USDT. Use your USDT balance to instantly buy, trade, or convert any of our 150+ supported cryptocurrencies.
Customers using MoonPay for the first time can quickly verify their identity before checking out. MoonPay’s identity verification process is simple and straightforward, requiring a few basic details, including name, date of birth, and billing address. On average, verification takes just 60 seconds to process.
Subsequent purchases can be made in seconds once verification is completed, as login info is saved for 30 days. Note: MoonPay is available to Binance.US customers in all supported states except Louisiana.
While minimum order amounts and fees will vary by partner, MoonPay supports a minimum purchase order amount of around $30, with a typical purchase fee of 3.49%***.
Visit our MoonPay FAQs for a step-by-step guide.
Selling Crypto for USD
In addition to buying crypto, you can also “cash out” anytime through Buy & Sell Crypto. Easily sell your crypto for USD and withdraw to a bank account (via ACH) using our partner providers.
MoonPay supports minimum sell order amounts of $30 in value, with transaction fees of 2.25% for bank transfers.
Buy & Sell Crypto Today
We’re excited to offer a fast and easy way to buy and sell Bitcoin, Ethereum, and 150+ cryptocurrencies. With convenient payment methods like debit or credit card, Apple Pay, and Google Pay, you can purchase crypto in seconds. To get started, sign up and download the latest version of the Binance.US mobile app to Buy & Sell Crypto on the best crypto platform for low fees.
Already have crypto? Learn How to Deposit Crypto, support your favorite blockchain networks while earning crypto with Staking, and try other Binance.US features you’ll love, like Advanced Trading, Pay, Convert Small Balances, API trading, and more.
**Depending on your credit card issuer's policy, you may experience failed or declined transactions. If you encounter issues with your credit card, we suggest trying a debit card as an alternative.
***Fees subject to change. At launch, the purchase fee is equal to the greater of 3.49% of the total purchased amount, or 0.50% plus $1.99.
Please note: MoonPay does not provide any services to Binance.US, Binance or its affiliates. Binance.US customers may onboard independently with MoonPay, and all customers are required to independently pass MoonPay’s established KYC and risk management procedures, as well as accept MoonPay’s terms and conditions. Once onboarded, MoonPay customers can subsequently use the MoonPay platform to purchase or sell cryptocurrencies directly from MoonPay. These transactions are between MoonPay and its customers, they do not involve or are influenced by any third party.
This article was last updated on August 23, 2023.
This material has been prepared for general informational purposes only and should NOT be: (1) considered an individualized recommendation or endorsement of any digital asset or services discussed herein; and (2) relied upon for any investment activities. All information is provided on an as-is basis and is subject to change without notice. We make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness of any such information. Binance.US does NOT provide investment, legal, or tax advice in any manner or form. The ownership of any investment decision(s) exclusively vests with you after analyzing all possible risk factors and by exercising your own independent discretion. Binance.US shall not be liable for any consequences thereof.