Binance.US today announced the launch of Convert, a crypto conversion feature that allows customers to conveniently exchange one cryptocurrency for another cryptocurrency or USD.
At Binance.US, we’re committed to finding better ways to serve customers. We’ve further accelerated our efforts to deliver high quality token listings and introduced products to improve the overall crypto experience, like the free Tax Statements portal we launched ahead of the filing season.
That’s why we’re excited to introduce Binance.US Convert, a popular user-requested feature that allows customers to easily and directly convert their existing crypto assets to another cryptocurrency or USD, instantly with zero fees*.
Note: This article was last updated on April 21, 2022. Convert was officially announced on April 15, 2022 with a total of 36 supported assets and 499 trading pairs.
- Convert is a new crypto conversion feature that enables direct crypto-to-crypto or crypto-to-USD conversions.
- Convert supports 78 assets, including popular cryptocurrencies like BTC, ETH, BNB, SOL, ADA, USDT, USDC, BUSD, and more — along with USD, bringing the total number of new convert trading pairs to 3,038.
- The Convert feature is now available on the Buy Crypto page, on both the Binance.US app and website.
Convert is now available to all existing Binance.US customers on both our mobile app and website. 78 assets are supported, including Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), BNB, Solana (SOL), Cardano (ADA), Tether (USDT), USD Coin (USDC), BUSD, USD, and more. In total, there are 3,000+ new convert trading pairs. Visit our Convert FAQ for a full list of supported convert assets.
Customers can freely convert between most assets supported by the Convert feature. In addition, customers can convert between Kilo Shiba Inu (KSHIB) and Shiba Inu (SHIB) at a 1 KSHIB = 1,000 SHIB ratio. Whether you want to avoid slippage, simplify your trading experience, or make one less trade, give Convert a try.
4 Reasons To Use Binance.US Convert
Convert gives customers another way to access the world of crypto. Here are some advantages to using Convert.
- Zero Fee Conversions. No trading fees apply for the Convert feature, though Binance.US collects a small spread margin between the buy and sell price of an asset.
- Near-Instant Settlement. Crypto-to-crypto and crypto-to-USD conversions complete near instantaneously, thanks to the deep liquidity Binance.US offers on supported assets.
- Simplify Your Trades. Convert directly without having to make multiple trades.
- Click to Convert. We designed the Convert interface to be easy to use for beginners and advanced traders alike. Convert in a few clicks instead of using the advanced trading interface to make multiple trades.
Binance.US Convert: Now available on the Buy Crypto page.
We’ve updated the Buy Crypto page with new functionality that allows customers to Convert Crypto or Sell Crypto. For full instructions on how to perform crypto-to-crypto or crypto-to-USD conversions, refer to our full guide on How To Convert Crypto on Binance.US.
- How To Convert Crypto on Binance.US
- How to Convert Between Shiba Inu (SHIB) and Kilo Shiba Inu (KSHIB)
- How to Trade on Binance.US
- How to use the Binance.US OTC Portal
Follow us on social media to stay up to date with Binance.US news and announcements:
*Disclaimer: Binance.US collects a small spread margin between the buy and sell price of an asset. No trading fees apply to the Convert feature.