Binance.US now allows customers to get live status updates and stay up-to-date on scheduled maintenance notifications in one convenient location.
To better serve our customers, we are introducing a new Status Update page, which will allow users to stay up to date on important updates to the Binance.US suite of products and services.
By viewing https://www.binance.us/status/, our users can view live wallet status updates, scheduled maintenance periods for network upgrades, hard forks, and more, plus potential downtime notifications for our products and features. Our Status Update page is designed to grant customers access to the most up-to-date information on relevant information affecting their holdings and accounts.
Customers can now visit https://www.binance.us/status/ to view the Status Dashboard and see current status on all Binance.US systems, including:
- Crypto wallet deposit & withdrawals
- USD deposits and withdrawals
- Scheduled maintenance notifications
- Binance.US exchange, website, and mobile app status and availability
- Binance.US product & services status and availability (including but not limited to): Buy, Sell & Convert, Advanced Trading, Staking, Over-the-Counter (OTC) trading, API & endpoints.
- Customer Support (Live Chat & Email)
Information on the status of each service will be displayed as either Operational, Degraded Performance, Partial Outage, Major Outage, or Under Maintenance.
Users can also explore incident history for information on past incidents and view details of incident reports to understand what actions have been taken and what is scheduled to occur.
Follow us on social media to stay up to date with Binance.US news and announcements: