To make trading crypto more accessible to everyone, we’ve reduced our minimums from $10 to just $1 for buy and sell orders on all USD, stablecoin, and DAI trading pairs placed via our Advanced Trading product. The low minimum threshold joins our existing $1 minimums for all Buy, Sell, and Convert orders, enabling more people than ever to start investing with Binance.US.
- Buy, sell, convert, and trade on Binance.US from just $1 on all USD, stablecoin, and DAI trading pairs
- New $1 minimum is available on all USD, stablecoin, and DAI trading pairs to customers across our website and mobile app via our Advanced Trading interface
- New $1 minimum is available to all API users when placing spot trades
Advanced Trading on Binance.US allows you to make both Market Orders or Limit Orders directly from the Binance.US mobile app or website.
- Market Orders allow you to instantly buy or sell a given cryptocurrency at the current market price. Traders hoping to get the most up-to-minute price on a desired crypto often use Market Orders.
- Limit Orders allow you to buy or sell crypto at a specific price. This means that the order will only be executed when the asset reaches the price specified in the order, allowing you to only make a move when conditions meet your exact requirements.
These options give our customers flexibility when it comes to making buying decisions on Binance.US.
Start trading today
In addition to our $1 Advanced Trading update, Binance.US charges zero transaction fees when you buy BTC, buy ETH* or trade on select pairs — an offer you won’t find on any other major U.S. crypto platform. Sign up with Binance.US to start trading.
- How to Trade on Binance.US (Market & Limit Orders)
- How to Buy, Sell & Convert Crypto (FAQ)
- How to Set Recurring Buys – Binance.US
*Binance.US no longer offers zero-fee pricing on Ethereum (ETH) and ETH trading pairs as of August 23, 2023.
Follow us on social media to stay up to date with Binance.US news and announcements: